Wooden Manufacturing Pallets
Made of pine wood. Trees are fired and bent, increasing resistance to rotation.
The boards are assembled by lapping each other or by interlocking the dovetail tails. They are tightened together with 2 studs at sizes of 920 x 920 mm.
The wooden pallets to be used in the stacking system are with profile feet or pipe feet. Profile and pipe dimensioning vary depending on wooden pallet dimensions.
You can contact us for more detailed information about the block making machine.
As Mussan Group, which sells its products to the whole world, you can check our references in the field of block making machine from our website and social media accounts.
- Wood species: Pinus Pinaster Atlanticus (botanical description), folk language with coast pine, yada pine Galicia.
- A medium-hardwood species.
- Wood quality choice for 100% usage purpose.
- Controlled wood that has not dried.
Strict quality control at every stage of production.
- A 2 mm galvanized metal “C” profile is passed over the edge 2. The head of the profile is folded closed and rounded.
This system enhances strength and avoids possible installation on the production line.
- Plus fixation with 8 notches on each profile (4 top, 4 bottom).
Insecticide, fungicide and impregnation with concrete detergent impregnate to protect the lumber and easier separation of the concrete products from the pallet.