Semi-Automatic Block Machine (Semi-Automatic Paving Machine) is a facility formed by the combination of mixer, conveyor belt and machine trio as a minimum. Bunkers and cement silo can also be added to the facility as required. Semi-automatic briquette machine (Semi-Automatic Paving Machine) is controlled with the help of hydraulic arms / pistons. Pallet entry and product exit are made with specially made wheelbarrows. The product is taken from the machine with a specially made hand truck and left to the drying area.
- 1-3 people can operate the machine
- The product is a system that is picked up by a hand truck and left in the drying area.
- Produces 3000 pieces of 20 Blocks in 8 hours.
- Machine +belt +mixer +mold
- It produces 3 pieces of 20 blocks in one press.
- It produces 4 pieces of 10 blocks in one press.
You can ask us