Laying Block Machine (Walking Block Machine) are machines that take out the product on a flat surface without the need for a pallet. While it can only produce with manual briquette machine in small walking machines. There is a need for a mixer, a mortar conveying bunker or a Mortar Lifting Unit and a machine in the hydraulic moving briquette machine.
- With manual filling system
- Works with 1 engine
- It works with electricity
- Produces 800-1000 pieces of 20 cm Block in 8 hours.
- Machine + 1 Molds
- It produces 2 pieces of 20 blocks in one press.
- It produces 4 pieces of 10 blocks in one press.