Finance Minister Malusi Gigaba has congratulated Advocate Xolisile Jennifer Khanyile on her appointment as the Director of the Financial Intelligence Centre.
"The Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC) plays a key role in ensuring that the financial system has integrity. We also believe that Advocate Khanyile will work with other industry stakeholders to ensure that transparency is improved in South Africa's financial system in order to support higher economic growth. We wish her well in her new role," said Minister Gigaba on Thursday.
Advocate Khanyile's appointment will be effective from 1 January 2018.
She holds a B Juris Degree from the University of Zululand, an LLB from the University of Zululand, and a Management Development Programme (MDP) from the University of the Free State Business School.
Positions Advocate Khanyile has held include that of Director of Public Prosecutions in the Free State; acting Director of Public Prosecutions in South Gauteng and Deputy Director of Public Prosecutions in the Asset Forfeiture Unit, among others.
The FIC collects information and analyses suspicious transactions
- Transportation Advantage: One truck is enoughf to tranport all the parts of the batch plant.
- Cause of the design of the batch plant you don’t need much place for build batch plant.
- The batch plant doesn’t need much time for building so it is efficient.
- The batch plants base is easy to build.
- The batch plant can be used full automatic fort he best quality concrete.
- The equipments of the batch plants are safe.
- The manitenance is easy and the costs are low.